04 January 2008

Huh???

Wat is wrong with me!!!!!!!
I've been nose-bleeding for 3 days...Nosey, wat's the problem???
Haih...2nd day of school and i'm already hating it...
PMR!!! PMR!!! PMR!!! Tat is all they talk about!!! Aren't they tired?!?!?!?!
God..........i'm even puking blood?
=( Scared, headaching, bursting, hating, kicking, furiousing...but dunno about wat...
Alritey, now is the time for................................................*drum whacking*

THE GREAT AGENDA

5 January 2008 - Pre-telematch 8.00am-12.00pm (dowan to go la)
9 January 2008 - Division Mock Exercise (I'm acting as the 1st aider =P)
12 January 2008 - Telematch 6.30am-3.00pm (like anyone will show up)
26 January 2008 - Footdrill Course 7.30am-6.00pm (so long...become blackie lo)
26 January 2008 - Cross country (OMG! I'm surely gonna get asthma attack running along the dirty- polluted-full of vehicles-road)
23 February 2008 - Inter-house Volleyball / Hockey Match (to participate or not?)
8 March 2008 - Sukantara (blek...)
28 March 2008 - Sports Day (Yay! Sun bathing!!!)
29 March 2008 - Inter-house Basketball / Softball Match (So tired...still can play?)

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment