Oooohlala..hahaha...okay, yesterday was so "Piki-piki". I tot she was coming to tuition but she didn't!!! Omg...haih...nvm its okay, I'll give next thursday...=) Last nite, I just realised tat I have tonnes of homework to do. Yeah, I JUST REALISED...Another week left. Time flies real quikly. I wanna watch Kung Fu Panda!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Narnia too!!! Busy cutting, matching, pasting, slicing, hammering and striking. Lol...lots of work has to be done. I wacthed American Pie yesterday, it was not really a good show...no, it's not. Miss Adeline, the teacher of Science and Cuteness...yesterday she was quite overly excited when teaching about the oxides, sulpides and carbonates part. It's really difficult to understand but I'll push it into my fucking brain no matter wat! Omg...nice word there =D She also came out with her own formulae to remember the reactivity series of the metals and it goes like this>>>
Papa - Potassium
Sings - Sodium
Crying - Calcium
Macarena - Magnesium
As - Aluminium
Zol - Zinc
Iron - Iron
The - Tin
Light - Lead
Coloured t-shirt for - Copper
Miss - Mercury
Adeline - Argentum
Hopefully students will make good use of it although it sounds Adelinish.
HOOLIGANS.....
No comments:
Post a Comment