It's 6.07 in the dusk and I'm here! Hallelujah. It's finally Prefects' Gathering!!! Yay...I'm really everyone will enjoy this year's gathering. There's the cool deco, stomach-filling food, eye-tempting performances, the most glittery floor ever...you can almost feel like you're in the outer space. Yeah...it's just fantastic. One gotta see with your own eyeballs to understand wat one mean. Yesterday was extremely tremendously carzy; especially the backdrop. We were like where's the L, where's the A, where's the Y, where's the E, where's the R, where's the S...OMG! I will never ever do such deco anymore. Way too troublesome. Then, Vhina said sumthing tat really made me just blurted out laughing at that very moment when everyone was so stressed. "Please. Go GLITTERISE the A". " Now I'm all GLITTERISED ", "Stop GLITTERING me". " Here I am. Going through GLITTERISATION with you all". Haha...I was all glitterise too when I got into the car and my dad....=P Lots of hardwork certain ppl had really put into this Prefects' Gathering. Hence, we are already heroines, champions, great leaders and ofcourse amazing women. Okay, gtg...have to reach HICT by 7 am. Chaoz.
A POSSE AD ESSE
No comments:
Post a Comment