Merry Chinese New Year!!!
The slogan of the year 2009.
CNY this year was really awesome! And now I'm growing Fat (In Mandarin, it's a good thing). I went to lots of houses, including Christina's. We ate sausage bun, potato salad, greens and hashbrownsss named "Chris Brown". Chris from Christina and Brown simply because it's brown. I know it sounds silly but Shadlini almost believed it. Hahaha...after that, we played Taboo. Chris's hamsters finally got names! Coffee for the male and Hazel for the female. Their pee smells like pandan. Jac said I went high after drinking that Shandy. NOOO, it's the Taboo game. Thanks, Chris. =D
I gambled a lot this year too. I lost about 50 bugs? My marvellous aunt/baker came down to Ama's house and taught us how to make Brownies. OMG, it's like 100 times better than chocolate fudge cake. It's Godelicious!!! Before CNY was my Ama's birthday so we bought a Coach latest edition handbag for her. I guess she like it. Her hands can't let go of it.
Then, it's Sunday night. When I was packing my bag, I just realised of all the "Ang Pows" that the teachers gave us. Rush like a chicken, well I am one, to finish up as much as I could. The nightmare continued the next morning. The same old thing. Just that.
I love Chemistry class.
It's Freedom & Fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment