02 April 2009

Going coookooo

So damn busy la so just a quick post. Those who read the "Red Part", so sorry. My heart can't take it anymore. After letting it out, I feel sooo good, seriously like a 10000 tonne burden had been lifted out of my heart. This Geok San ar...haih...SUPPORT your ass la. Today didn't come to school. Go dating with your books kononnya. Anyway, tomorrow's Sports Day. Marching, selling drinks for Jap Club, then go to school to prepare for IU Day, tuition from 5-10.15pm. Total insanity. On Monday was the rocket competition. Our group, supposedly called 'Kulat' but Ray didn't like the idea, was so kelam-kabut. No parachute la, the pipes masuk air la, the rocket head got dented when we were rehearsing. We were the only team that did the whole pipe thing when we only need a cork and a pump. Stupid GeekDad and Wikipedia. But we had a FUN of a lifetime. We got ourselves wet and sweaty like mad. I liked it. Definitely one of the Highschool Memories to be remembered. Mandy, Deena, Niro, Jie Ming and Ai Lin went to KDU College for the debate. This morning, they were soo not satisfied. All the competitors were from the more-urban-than-Klang areas so of course they have better command than us. From what I heard, our MGS team was not liked by the chief jury. That's all for now. Can't wait to see how our IU Day gonna be like. Our country is Spain, why she want my yukata? So blur and out-dated about the IU Day. Our attire this year is the "Banana" shirt. No choice. Another one, prefect's meeting just now was furious. Actually, I wanted to say about the Traffic thing but when I see Samantha and the other councillors speak, I changed my mind. It will only make the prefects feel worse. Right now, the Prefectorial Board is seriously like shit. Discipline wise, ROTTEN COW DUNG.

LALA-LILI-LULU

No comments:

Post a Comment