20 July 2009

111th post

Last weekend was AWESOME! One of the craziest in my life. In the morning, I was at ACS. The Japanese Club opened a stall, we sold drinks and 'kakiage', a kind of Japanese food. We didn't earn much. As the matter of fact, I think we lost about RM200. I'm not sure...haha. Anyway, we had fun. Thats more important. One of the thing I wasn't satisfied about the Gerkorama is Why must they put Bunkface's performance at the end!!!!! I was waiting to see them perform you know. Asshole lar..Surprisingly, the night before I watch the Shout Award and Bunkface won 2 awards. Yay! Klang ppl ROX. And the stupid Ghost House made me wait more than 90 minutes but I didn't get to enter. So frustrated. I think my school's Canteen Day is so much better than that, aight? I went home around 3.30pm and then off to KEC for Youth Nite at 6pm. Shocked to death to see the crowd there. Youth Nite was great. There were performances by Amy featuring the Limited Crew, Free to Fall, Outlaws(they sark), Penny and lots more. Not to forget the dancefloor. Damn gila babi. The Bangra guys played their instruments and everyone danced and shaked like crazy. For the first time in my life, I totally loosen out and surprised lots of ppl. Lol, didn't mean to. =) Did someone put anything in my drink? Hahaa..insane. Li Peng, Siew Li, Jac, Chris, Geok San, Zhe Mein, Veen and everyone, you all looked so BEAUTIFUL!!!
And yesterday, Farewell Party at Mr. Anthony's house. Not many ppl turned out as we expected but that did not stop the fun. We BBQ-ed, played games and there's also performances by special guests. I had a fantastic time doing the BBQ thingy. Thanks to Kutu, Pravindra, Jana, San, Jason, Kok Sang and everyone who helped. We are definitely better BBQ-ers after the whole training. At 6.30pm, second round of feast and cleaning up time. We had lots of fun. Thank you to the whole ICC for working so hard to make it a success.
Pictures next time ya..chao.

When It's Over,
We Will Still Be Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment