Going mad drawing graphs during add math, math, chemistry, bio and physics since January. So so happy, finally there's news from Mayuko. She got a baby girl =D Mandy's going to Japan in March so I've been sharing alot of so called tips with her cause she seems really excited, I miss Japan and family there like crazy. I can go on and on talking about the memories I had there haha. I'm not very clear of what happened in my class today but I think somebody got married and there were like marriage certificate and cake and camera. Total madness, thank god I was not invited to the 'wedding' during recess. Ray counted my sins today and it's lucky number 3, the impact she said is gonna be horrible. =X Today's chem class started one hour late, piglet. Yea.. Jana, Qusai and Pravin invaded mande's school today hahaha, felt so excited seeing them in MGS whose library has no air-cond. They won though, congrats.
I'm gonna miss lots of stuffs for being held on to stuffs and while others progress I'll be left with nothing. Kay..I'm crapping again. I love you god.
Always the first
Always the best
Always the sweetest
Always the craziest
Always the kindest
Always the awesomest
Always the memories
No comments:
Post a Comment