14 August 2010

God's coming down, reach out your hand

Goodbye to my smelly prefect's tie..no it's not smelly. I'm so grateful to have worked with Sab and Shad..I've gained so much and now, it's gonna be weird being amongst the normal students. I feel like I've missed out so much in life..just don't know how to get it all back. Maybe I just have to go on pretending that it's okay and let the ones enjoying it be happy and peaceful. It's so deep now..I rather throw it all completely than keep a piece of it and let it multiply slowly into a huge tumor. It's nothing big to the world but the world is nothing to most of us, is it.
She looks like she doesn't care, doesn't know, doesn't respond, doesn't answer, doesn't have emotions, doesn't have empathy, doesn't speak but she does have something, a heart with lots of unspeakable words..words that can only be heard when the unheard is sparked. It seems scarce when you listen with a pair of ears and see with a pair of eyes. Uncountable promises slowly clears the path to where she's heading, the light which shines the brightest always gets the most attention while the noble Sun behind it only deserves discriminations and harsh judgements. You think you know it all because she waves the white flag in every single war. The apple had turned brown, never green again in one, ten or a thousand years. Say your prayers while you still can, Jupiter doesn't wait to take off. Hallelujah it's one. Come on lets take this step together and embrace all meteoroids valiently. :)

I'm always in this twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment