04 September 2010

She's like a fried ice cream

It's hard when you're always the blame in every situation. No one said it but paranoia has its way to kill one's heart. People say it's okay to make mistakes because you learn something from it. But..it is not okay to do it so often that people get sick of you especially loved ones. Sorry has no effect, only showing regretfulness but it's better than nothing at all. Not everyone is as strong as Hercules.. I'm at the tip of the trough of my life right now. I can't swim so chances to survive is lower than an average low..it scares me off traumatically day and night. I'll make it to the surface though, somehow..I know he'll always be there although all bruised and drenched with blood. I'm so grateful..I owe my life. If only we can see with complete rationality and perfect mindset all the time. It is never easy as much as we all wished it was. It, is a journey to explore and embrace. In conclusion, I need a map, a compass and a candle that will never die off or perhaps just a trustable loyal companion.

And I'm sorry
Sorry that I made you cry
Sorry, sorry that I told you lies
I'm sorry, sorry the way we fuss and fight
I'm sorry, sorry cause now you're
saying goodbye to me
If you added up all the good times
And compared them with the bad
You'd realise that our love
Was the best you ever had

No comments:

Post a Comment