Do things that you never thought that you'll ever do. When something scares you, you know you're doing it right, you know you're living life to your fullest potential. You don't need to plan it all to make it work cause plans are dead. Now, I can proudly share if I were asked how it feels like donating a part of myself. The red bloody connective tissue that does everything it has to to keep me alive. Although it started off as a not so good experience but it became one that was even more memorable than the crazy deed itself. I am grateful for the ever so caring and loving people by my side who knows me and what I need better than I do sometimes.
And three whole days of Health Promotion Campaign could really open your eyes to more things that you'll ever learn in a year of lectures. Things that I call the 'real stuffs out there'. The people, they're real. Their stories, the look on their faces when they express those words, the burning desire to know more and to be reassured. I'm glad to have been exposed to this side of the profession that I've chosen. And the indescribable feeling of satisfaction working and spending more than 12 hours a day with my fellow batch mates and the seniors. They're an awesome bunch. It's a shame that we only have such brief moments with each other before some of them leave to UK. Nevertheless, the connection was strong and a comprehensive one. No one could understand this part of our uni life better than they do really.
This evening, I am glad to have the opportunity to listen to Orla Meade, Unilever's HR Head of Singapore. It was a privilege speaking to her and she said, studying something and doing something in life doesn't have to be the same thing. Love her Irish accent. Okay gotta pack, off to Penang tomorrow. Teehee.
Love, peace and understanding.