The thoughts that linger in the air, it comes and goes according to the direction of the wind. You get hold of some and some, it sticks with you like stubborn pollen. One of them speaks, "How do you know if you're happy?" When you're physically alone and you say, I'm comfortable being alone, I'm grateful for the soul given back to me when I woke up this morning, I'm thankful for this very moment that I'm living in and there's nothing more that I could have asked for. People say you're weird but you know that you're unique that way. You're confident being the quirky you because that's who you truly are. You are significantly more vulnerable to certain people compared to others. Funny thing, you're not afraid that they may backstab you because you know that everything is a choice, out of free will. You have chosen this path and you naturally assume responsibility over it. So what's happiness. When a person says, "I'm happy"? To me, being happy comes with gratitude. That way, it's a sustainable form of happiness, a higher form of happiness.
It's a short post cause I'm gonna go back to the 'epic love story' I started reading after a year it being on my shelf. Tata and Happy Chinese New Year, lovelies. :)
She's beautiful, he's beautiful.
But life has its magnificent way of spicing things up.