22 November 2007
Distress
Hey dudettes...holiday seriously seriously sux!!! Terribly boring and a waste of time...mapling whole day...seriously not cool at all...Haih...wat to do???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!The Bukit Tinggi Jusco opening this Saturday~~~Add on another lepaking spot for me to hang out =P Defintely gonna go check it out...Ppl asked me if i'm sad or moody or troubled...i answered them dun judge a book by its cover. They always interpret things by their own way of thinking and make up lots lots of stories...i wonder if they won't get bored or sick gossiping and intruding ppl's lives. I have lots of secrets...and i have never ever shared it with anyone, not even my closest fren nor family, only a lil' to my younger bro...u'll might think tat i dun trust u or dun really take u as my frens...No, tats not true. I always LOVE all of u, even those who dun love me anymore. I always wan to forget my pasts, forget everything tat's hurtful, let the pasts be the pasts. I know I often try to escape from some of ur questions...tats b'cuz i know i will only be sad talking about it and the main point, I dun wan u all to think that i'm a sad pitiful person. Pls understand...i only have trust in one person, and He's God. Another thing, i'm kinda an emo person, i listen to melancholy songs, and tat is all b'cuz i'm trying to understand all kinds of frustations, depressions, sadness, irritations, anger, vengeance......tat many teenagers around the world today facing with at such a tender age...There's not many ppl who knows wat HAPPINESS really feels like nowadays...All of them are just so materialistic and immature. Life to them is just money, blings blings, handphones, music, frens, family, cars, jobs, clothes...We can have all tat but without TRUE LOVE, we cannot even have ourself. Alritey, to all SPM seaters out there, do wat u have to do and always always give ur best in everything. Its very important, make sure u have no regrets in watever u do...cause tat feeling is not sweet at all...Hahaha =) My Life's ''Great'', Wat Bout Urs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment