03 December 2007

A Brand New Month

Its December!!! Yay!!! Christmas's getting closer and nearer to us. Hahaha...alritey, my mum asked me wat i've done the past whole month...Guess wat's my answer? Mapling, TV, sleeping, shopping, eating, and more sleeping. =) Its really great...my bro and I can be sitting in front of the computer for 14 hours!!! It's really extremely crazy. Okay, next problem...friendship prob...i always has difficulty in this, i feel tat she is trying to control my life, she wans to be in my life, she wans to know everything about me. She thinks tat i nid sumone in my life to rely on and she wans to be tat person? She's just tooooo much! You dun call ur fren in the midnite and question her whether she's ok or not like ur're her husband or bodyguard!!! Yes, i felt touched and love her for wat she's doing but PLEASE DUN GO OVER THE BORDER!!! I hate to control ppl and hate to be controlled...Maybe its b'coz of the holidays...she feels alone, bored and distressed. I tried to understand but every time u open ur mouth, i just can't take it anymore, you r making me so impatient tat i almost hate u. I'm very sorry tat i'm like this and hopefully u can understand. SPM's over! Yahoo for the Form 5. My bro, WOW, rite after his last paper, he is seen flying everywhere!!! He's flying to the whole world this holidays...hahaha...free finally...School's reopening in one month...I Hate School!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment