15 January 2009

Howdy

OMG!!!
1st January 2009.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
School. Oh!!!
Can we just stop talking about it?
No. First day of "HELL" and we're already tortured.
Where is the L.O.V.E.?
O God...Okay, I don't want to sound like dying.

Life's quite good actually, in the same class as my 'son', daughters but not Yen.
Like wth...and the teachers...
Oh...You dun want me to start on that!
Seriously, ceramah..okay la
But that dude who addressed himself "Abang"...
Please la...he looked like some ex-perogol
Lol...sorry
The Negative Effect of School to Children
How's that for my Oral Test?
Are you crazy? Like Mr. Low said.
I'll end up in jail.
Thank you, Li Peng. Love it.
Happy Burfday, Rachel. I'm so sorry.
Merentas Desa is next Friday.
Can I just give some moral support?
I'm loaded with loads of work...
Ketua Disiplin of 4P
President of Jap
The fearful Traffic Councillor
The silly Asst. Secretary
Community Service Girl
Audio fella for Prefects' Gathering
What else should I expect?
Fever last 2 days
Now, bad sore throat
Neverending sleepless nights
I mean no more 10 hours of sleep per night
Haha...I miss you...
I miss everything there in Japan.
This is a part of what she sent me:

Here in kagoshima, it is really cold that we had snow new years days...Take care and Stay cute! Mayuko Hazeyama


Japanese are really cute people. They say almost everything they see is CUTE! To them, saying "cute" is like appreciating you. NOT "Chubby and Ugly".

PEANUT JAM ROCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment