What I Learnt/Remembered/Did in 2008
1. I can't have everything my way.
2. I need to listen more.
3. Sometimes, teachers are right.
4. Studying at the eleventh hour is so stressful.
5. Love always hurts at the end.
6. Sadness makes us numb.
7. PMR is like kacang.
8. Playing "Mahjong" can prevent 'Nyanyuk-ness'.
9. Malaysia is always left behind.
10. Everyone needs a friend.
11. Parents will never stop worrying about us.
12. Studying should be FUN!
13. Tuitions itself is sufficient lar.
14. Life is more than books and food.
15. Chocolate makes everybody happy.
16. I touched a crocodile.
17. Being positive lengthens our lives.
18. Exams shorten our sleeping time.
19. Babies are cute when asleep. (some)
20. I was holidaying in Johor the week before PMR. =P
21. I'm not cold just often silent.
22. When I'm crazy, it's scary.
23. Baking reliefs stress.
24. My brother is a better cook than I am.
25. I'm scared of humans?
26. I broke a chair in HSK.
27. 3 Telus is the best class ever.
28. Christmas ROCKS.
29. I think of Him all the time.
30. I saw Santa =D
Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan
No comments:
Post a Comment