10 March 2009

I laughed at YOU

It's March already? Wow...Last Saturday was ke-rae-ziiii! Jejak Bahasa was damn fun. My group, Perdana, was the last to arrive due to some technical problems the teacher caused. Anyway, we really have FUN. That's all I can say about it. Our clan manager is Nadia, she's the woman. She...lead us from the back, funny girl. I wanna join again next year. =) Oh yah! Happy Belated Woman's Day to myself, all the pure ladies out there and also the trans. Doorstep Son, where were you??!!! You were supposed to serve your sisters and I for the day. Is there International Man's Day? No right? HAHAHA...Then, there comes Sunday, my family and I left house at 8 in the morning. Does it sound crazy? I mean, we're used to starting Sundays early so we went for breakfast, movie and shopping and more food. There were actually St. John-ies walking around at Aeon so I followed them. There's a blood donation campaign in front of Harvey Norman. Creepy. There were many spectators but a FEW donors. Btw, Mr. Low's really scared of BLOOD. Ooopsss, hahaha. At night, after dinner we went to the other Jusco. I bought a pair of heels from Voir. Weird...Me? Heels? I'm sure you people will be wondering how silly I'll look like but I need them for Interact. Tak kan I wanna wear school shoes right? Shit la! I can't make it to the ACS's IU Day. I wanna go so badly but I've to go to the St. John thingy in Kwang Hua. URGH!!! So I guess this year I'll be attending HSK and Convent's IU Day. Prefect's Camp on Thursday!!! Can't wait to get up the bus. Oh...I haven't pack my stuffs yet. Shoot! Mummy, pllleeeeeaaaasssseeeeeeeeeee. Ok, baaaaaiiiii.

One more important announcement.
Niroshah,
Happy Burfday!!!!
Do you want a "muacks"?
Haha...All the best towards SPM. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment