16 March 2009

Wabi-sabi

Prefect's Camp rocks!!! I really like it despite all the mosquitoe bites and insect bites that I got. I got leeched too. Sucks. But this year's camp comander wasn't that strict and army-like compared to last 2 years. Tuan Wan Muhammad Haidzril bin Muhammad Yunus is also the chef who serves our stomachs for that 3 days. He looks funny with specs. Then, there is also the joker, Tuan Shukri. All of them were very nice and helpful (the lady ones only). Introduction: I was in Group 7. (Yay! My lucky number 7). Our group's name is NELSON MANDELA. Yeah man...he fought for the rights of the Blacks and got jailed. Our logo is damn gila-gila. We got our inspiration when I killed an aedes. Black and white people can live together in harmony!!! Hahaha. Crazy yet brilliant. Our group cheer/theme song was originated from the "We Will Rock You" song but we changed the lyrics. Thanks Siti. She's our mitochondrion. My team members were Kern Yeung, KahFong, Jie Ming, Apple, Irene, Nike, Siti, Aisha, Mira, Wani, Afiqah, Mithra, Alvina and Kavitha.


Kami bersama, kami bersatu,
Bergerak sama, untuk menuju,
Kejayaan, Kemenangan,
Dalam kumpulan, Penuh keyakinan.
Nelson Nelson, Mandela-dela. (2x)

Nelson Mandela!!!!

Gunung Senyum, Temerloh, Pahang.
When we were resting in our dorm, Christina broke Thiru's RM4 soldier's leg.

Ray did this in my phone!!! Our handmade name tags. (Durian head)The Head of Nelson Mandela.
It was dead fun. We slept for like 2 hours only on the second night after the Kembara Malam. Ice-breaking, we did the salam-salam thing, silat and Chicken Dance. In the morning, we did the Pocong-pocong dance (I think that's the name), Star Jump and a whole session of muscles stretching because we're exploring caves later on.

Magnificent Beauty of Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment