25 October 2009

I ain't scared no more

Erm..lets start with everyone's getting fat? That's what happen in a country like Malaysia. Lol he's asking me to buy him in Facebook again. Feel so weird, everyone else is having their exams and we're getting back our papers. Why can't we strive together? Anyway, I know you all might think that we are hallelujah-ing right now but not for me. Pops, Sherlyn and I were busy doing the dedication stuffs since Friday. We were like calculating like crazy and the profit that we MIGHT get..WOW! Dreamland. It doesn't really matter because the fun is what counts and seriously, the bookmark is awesome so please buy it when it's out. Thanks to Li Peng, luckily she remembered the origami steps but the hippo..haha. Tomorrow's another Monday, we all love Mondays, don't we. Yesterday was madness. The people around me are extremely great in sizzling up my life, not a day they will let it be normal and flat. Every day I think about the awesomeness of my life it makes people jealous =) Halloween is hear so let's put some scary costumes and creepy make-up and bring the town to spookiness!!!

BOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment