Malaysia takda weh lol
26 October 2009
Faces in a crowd
Today is definitely one of my most embarrassing day ever. I freaking embarrassed myself in front of all the teachers and students again and again. I can't even recite the freaking Rukun Negara precisely, left out two senior prefects' names in the list and don't even know which teacher was gonna give her freaking speech first. What kind of assistant head prefect am I? Urgh..I even caused embarrassment to teacher. I am really really sorry. Kayyy, freaking mood over. "It's part and parcel of life," said Shad. And tomorrow I have to do it again. Anyways, we are gonna paaarrteeei this Saturday at Kenny's Rogers. Lol..Prefect's Outing and Eating. I wanna watch Jennifer's Body and Michael Jackson. I don't care, I'll make sure I enjoy to the max this Saturday because I have not hit the mall since before exam, can you believe that?! Alright, I realised that I've been speaking with lots of emotions these few days and hell I do not know why. Torturing my patience weh...slicing endless numbers of papers on the piece of glass like there's no tomorrow. Cloud 9, I'm here since last night, let me go. =)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment