11 November 2010

Rooftops off my head

On Tuesday, we did the blood test. It was fun. I was the squeezer haha, because I'm good in getting their blood out of their tiny poor fingers. Vino was the poker because she was merciless and precise. Rachel, the super efficient blood collector and Sze Ying, the calm mixer. We really became experts and even taught the other class people how to do it when teacher's not around. A few days left to taste the feeling of waking up early and going to school. After this, everyone's going to be scattered all over the world and communication becomes scarce. We might be forgotten but it's okay. We'll meet new awesome people and do crazy things, in the good way of course. It's just so vague right now. Everyone's planning ahead already, every one of them has a plan, a workable one. I'm just going to relax and go with the flow. Perhaps there'll be a better plan for me. I'm not scared to bid adieu but the feeling of emptiness that fills the heart after that just really scares me off completely. No one likes to be alone, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment