28 November 2010

Told you so

Haha it really happened. During History paper, my pen went out of ink! And I was like rushing like a cat gonna get bang by a car and there were 10 minutes left when I took a glimpse of the wall clock staring at all of us arrogantly..but there's one more essay to go. My left hand searched for another pen while my right hand still moving. Lol I laughed in my heart when the invigilator took my paper away and Renuka sitting on my right must be thinking I killed History.

My mum..haha we went out together to tapao lunch this afternoon and it was amusing? I dont know why. She's so cute, like the child in her is shining. She was like, 'Oh, I must bring grandpa here for breakfast next week, he likes this.' And my brother, I love him cause he can cook =P We had lamb for dinner yesterday. That's why I'm kind of feverish this morning. My younger brother gets my metabolism level high. We still play catching-catching till now, in the house =)

And friends..can go gila with all those Tamil words. Oh my god, we took a video that day in school. Rachel and I, newsreaders. Chunnn weh. I did the tamil version, she translated it to English. Kinda embarrassing too actually. November..it's November and then December. January 2011. Okay...too far. Hee have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment