All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players
They have their exits and their entrances
Not going back this week cause of the rocket thingy. I'm gonna have a panic attack. I'm so hungry right now
and every morning, every night, every second. And I daydream too excessively. Just sitting by the lake side
looking at people every day. Seriously gotta do something about it. I can like read one page of chemistry for
two days and understanding nothing. Sem one is going to come to a closure, finals in less than a month and
they're rushing to finish the syllables. Panic attack, panic attack. But thinking of the holiday after it..paradise.
Bio lab test tomorrow.. ciao.
and every morning, every night, every second. And I daydream too excessively. Just sitting by the lake side
looking at people every day. Seriously gotta do something about it. I can like read one page of chemistry for
two days and understanding nothing. Sem one is going to come to a closure, finals in less than a month and
they're rushing to finish the syllables. Panic attack, panic attack. But thinking of the holiday after it..paradise.
Bio lab test tomorrow.. ciao.