The festive season is the time where brothers and sisters, parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, friends and neighbours catch up with each other, have a good time and laugh at good old memories. For some, it's more than that. It's a time we all cherish each other and thank them for being there in our lives.
But there's also this one thing which will never be missed in any get-togethers, food and yes, red packets too. Collecting red packets used to be a really fun thing for me, but being 18 years and 1 month old, it's kinda different, and maybe a lil' awkward. I mean, we were young and 'children' back then, but now those people we receive red packets from are getting older, their hair is greying and wrinkles start to appear at the edges of their eyes.
It makes me think that one day, we will all switch roles and it's weird. We will all become mums and dads some day(well, I really don't know about me) and we will be the ones sitting at our favourite spot in the living room, eagerly waiting for our grandchildren to come through the door and run towards us, shouting "Grandpa! and Grandma!" super loud till our neighbours can hear them.
It's crazy to be thinking so darn far, I know. I'm like that. Even in dreamland, crazy stuffs.
Thursday was another unusual day. Maybe it's the alignment of the moon and sun and whatever's happening out there in the outerspace affecting 'Ohana'. Durian by the lakeside was great though :). And I saw Grace Tay yesterday and I said, Hey Grace Tay. LMAO.
-amazing snaps the old camera could do-
Happy Chinese New Year!
*FART*
:)