20 March 2012

Another land called You

The twentieth day of the third month already. How do we keep up with time when all we do is meeting datelines of things we don't even like doing. There are many many things in the world that we don't enjoy doing, but somehow, we are 'gifted' so we happen to be good at it. And the funny part is, some people think it all comes easy to us. Like it just fell from the sky into our palms. I am not afraid to speak for what I think is right. I could probably just throw harsh words right into your face. But guess what, the harsher it is, the more care I have for you. And it sucks having to do that cause it hurts worse inside me and it seriously disrupts my concentration. That could be one of the reason why I tend not to get too close to people. I wouldn't care if you were just some random friend from another class. I would really be happier letting you do whatever makes you happy without constrain. 'Cause really, it's your life. I've got enough on my plate. Not a big eater too. But now, believe it or not, I am beginning to let you take up space on my plate. Just a tiny portion though, maybe just the gold lining round the plate. Lol :).

Today was indeed a really weird day. Unusual stuffs happened, in a good way though. Will it last, I don't know. Changes are good. Things are just so weird right now. Weird. Even words can't describe it. I might freak out and jump into the water and get lost but thank god, I can swim. Hopefully no cramps. Teehee. Have a good day, amigos.