Sometimes, you just can't seem to see the road even though the sunlight falls directly onto it. There is always something that tries to obscure your view and deceive you from the truth. Honestly, the mouth is the most poisonous tool ever. It could really just 'kill' a person. And the ears, biggest weakness ever. At times when you're lost, you just completely let yourself go and be pushed by whatever forces that exist in the universe. You are really lost, yet you're scared to admit it because the truth is not always a pleasant thing to discover. Well, it never is. The most crucial thing is you know yourself and be yourself. "Easier said than done."
Lord, I don't know which way I am going
Which way the river gonna flow
It just seems that upstream, I keep rowing
Still got such a long way to go
Btw, Happy MARCH :)