Awesome awesome awesome! School was awesome today. The "pisase" was smiling all day. Ray and I went crazy decorating Sal's tupperware and talking about the memories we had in tuition in Standard 6 and all our amazing teachers in delta. I have a lil' bit of sense of arts too, okay. I did her awesome, one of a kind highlighted hair. We laughed so hard till we had stomachaches and the other classmates were staring at us. Sorry, mates. High time, can't control. Hahaha. OMG..4 hours of chemistry class with only 10-15 minutes break? Crazy.. Someone's birthday is just around the conner and she is gonna be so extremely happy and surprised. LOL. Okay, been laughing too excessively today since this morning. Everything I think about right now makes me laugh =D Pops, seriously, good luck with your braces thingy again. I'm really happy to know all this great ppl who are always creating joy and laughters. They're like ecstasy. Can I say that? This Saturday, La Salle's Leo Installation..I'm pretty sure it'll not be like last Saturday's. Hee.
Top Dollar
No comments:
Post a Comment