13 September 2009

He's the weather reporter

Yesterday was another great memorable day. La Salle Leo Installation, the emcees were so goofy and kinda lame as well, performance by the band Exclamation was awesome and the Chubby Bunny game..congrats to Hock Han. He got a loaf of bread to practice stuffing it into his mouth. =) One dissatisfaction, during makan time, are we like in a sauna or greenhouse. Soo HOT! Half the crowd went missing in action after eating..biasa la. And the guys were highing after a ball..it's so funny. After that, I don't know what exactly happened, a dude were putting fire cracker like an idiot. Anyways, Geok San, HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY like wat they said. You're a really great person. Thank you for everything. I love you. Hope you like the gift.
After La Salle, we went for Miss E's farewell outing. She's going back to Johore already. =( We watched the Final Destination..Pops and I just laughed when the show ended which means, don't watch it if you plan to. It's just silly. Then, we had dinner and took photos like crazy. All of the sudden, the possers in us came out, seriously. Strangers were staring at us with that look but we just ignored and do our thing. LOL. Fun but kinda embarrassing though. And a few of us followed teacher shopping and helped her give comments. She's a 100% shopaholic! Awesome...
Went home quite late and my legs hurt like mad after walking on heels for like half a day. Something crazy happened and I don't know how to react to it so I'll just smile. Yeh, tomorrow's a Monday already, in case you guys forgot haha.
Phua Chu Beng & Joshua Mraz
During the game..
=D
Leo SherlynThe souvenir
We love you, Miss E.
Su Ching, Sal, Canny, Sundrambal
Karen, Lp, Sal, Tze Ling, Ying

I Was Kissed..Aaaaaaa!!!hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment