Saturday was horrible. The crowd was like so dead and the only time I see lively faces was during makan time. After that, we all went out to get some air and everyone's mood just changed. It's our hormones, rite? Something must be wrong with my mind that I did that, seriously. I woke up the next morning thinking it was merely a dream but it wasn't. I mean what was I thinking, everything is so good now and I spoilt it. I'm just thinking too much, I know. Argh..and I got myself into that shyt for the second time. I don't understand why am I always at fault for every tears she shed. I don't blame anyone but myself. Drama, drama...it's going on like crazy. The photos are really blur, forgive me.











The phone call just ended in such a way
That I wasn't sure just what to say
Who to call, how to feel
Won't someone tell me is this even real
I'm such a mess
I'm such a reck
Oh, I'm such a mess
When We're Hungry,
Love Will Keep Us Alive
No comments:
Post a Comment