29 December 2009

Little moments like that

I'm finally 16, it's pretty obvious isn't it. On the 23rd, bro, his gf and I went to Sunway, stopped at their uni then 1U to spend time. I thought it's gonna be awkward but it's the opposite, it was hilarious and they both look so funny and lovely together. She helped me pick a few stuffs too. The celebration was super duper awesome. I can't find words to describe my feelings but THANK YOU! A big fat oversized thank you to everyone who wished me at midnight, throughout the 24th of Dec and also until today. My only wish was to be with him and I'm the happiest person on earth. Thank you very much to Rudy, Yen, San, Jia, new found friend, Brandon from Ampang for spending time and making me laugh like a psycho the whole day. =D Went for dinner with the family at night and seriously was touched, went emotional too for a moment haha and opening the presents one by one, it's just wonderful. Christmas with everything doubled up. And thank you to Jia's sis, Amy for bringing us back to Klang safely. Omg..feel so weird looking at people's blog with my ugly picture there. Take it off! I'm ruining your blog weh haha. Thanks alot really. Rudy Seah Kok Yiong, I wanna kill you, no I'd tortured you enough lol, I love you too and 6 X 4 is an awesome figure. Downloaded Skype, it looks familiar cause my mum started using that years ago =S I miss everyone, lets have a reunion fast but not in a place called school. 2009, I'll miss you but hopefully, 2010 will be a crazier year with SPM haunting us.
Happy Belated Birthday to my younger bro who shares the same date as me. We often think alike and say the same thing at the same time, I always love that moments. And the moments we wrestle on the bed, chase after each other around the house, throw pillows when we're angry and hide one another's things. He was totally delighted with the present my bro and I bought him. All the best and get serious please with the studying.
Merry Christmas to everybody especially the dudes who sms-ed me at 1 o'clock asking me not to hunt them and also the brown dude who hates me, I dont know why. Sorry guys, not sms-ing for 4 days really sarks, no idea why I did that. New year..where to go? Last year's was weird, went Sunway and saw Rud, Kow and some others, awkwardness.

2009.99999

No comments:

Post a Comment