Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010
It's the very last day of 2009 and everyone's going crazy thinking back of the past. Some awesomely smiled while some have tonnes of regrets. Me..I'm the first case I guess cause everything looked sweet and beautiful as far as I can remember. No regrets but just thought I could have done better. Went through alot and learnt so damn alot the whole 2009. All the crazy stuffs I've done totally changed who I am today, in a good way of course and bad too I think. Met new insane humans and click instantly, the awesome times we had, the horrible conflicts which turn bittersweet, beautiful people from beautiful places, wonderful memories and photographs and just loads of fun throughout the holidays slacking around. Next year is the last year in school and after that, SPM and then everyone will be taking different paths in achieving their dreams and then earn our own living and have our own family. Okay thinking too far, lets just focus on 2010. I'll pass SPM haha. I love school life, everyone does. Hallelujah
hallelujah
hallelujah
No comments:
Post a Comment