Conference was so so awesome. I'm sure everyone had a blast as photos during the conference especially during the formal night are everywhere in sight. My inbox is so freaking loaded because of Facebook updates. Anyway, six days in INTI and I feel like I have a new family already. Being in the secretariat was really a million dolar experience. Like the black man said, we created a number of histories and its really awesome to be a part of it . Although it was tiring but the fun we had tops every other things. Yeh we might not seem like we're taking our job seriously because we're always in laughters and joy but I think all the work and pressure from the rotarians made us like that,right? I missed a few sessions due to some unforeseen reasons LOL. The ice breaking session was insane. We were like roasted under the hot scorching beam of sunlight but still having fun like Christmas came early. Besides that, makan time was one of the most enjoyable time, all kinds of balls were served, nugget snatching and as usual, Jana won the Big Eater award. Thatchu ate rice with syrup cause there was no curry =D
Hao Jia was the main photographer of the event, his butt and the chair have no chemistry together. The amount of photos taken is mind-blowing, everything's in Facebook. Oh yea, there was a talk about it too, I dont see the point of it though. The performance during the Showtime deserves a 100 000Hz frequency of applause. The Taken, the newly formed band which consists of the threesomes from La Salle, High School and ACS was really really great, the beatboxer from Victoria Institution, MJ and ballerina Geok San. Erm Fashion Show...I never thought I'll do anything like that in my life and sorry Thatchu for having me as your partner. Treasure Hunt, damn slack weh Group 7 leader but Deva kicked arses during the Talentine, very unexpected. Lol my room number is PG-07. Feel bad not contributing to the group. After that, three birthday babies were surprised kao kao. Rotarian John called them up on stage, holding a rattan and his first class acting put the crowd to extreme suspense. 700 people celebrating your birthday, how awesome.
The Europian cyclists, Richard and Stani were very friendly couple and god, they're so damn fit. I got lots of names too like Janet Jackson, INTI mande, MJ Wannabe and 1 o'clock girl. The guys are crazy!!! 200 times worse than my brothers. The last night, McD made huge business. On our way back, the bus was super cramped and the way Jana, Thatchu and Sara slept was really hilarious. At Klang Club, the black man was acting nice asking if anyone needs transport home. That super duper black chocolate ball..still don't like him.
She's a villain
He's a sweetheart
She took the gun
And ended his life
It's all fate...
No comments:
Post a Comment