I am not unlucky on Monday, I am not racist, I am not a bad prefect who brought phone to school because I was supposed to go tuition straight after that, I am not lousy at add math that I can't draw a best fit line, I am not busy during recess, I am not perfect.
Carpet hair, how did I came up with that. Anyway, it is hair that looks like those black skin English people usually have. Really neat and clear cut. No need combing or much shampooing. Nice right. Okay enough about that, like I wanna be a barber in India or something. School uniforms are banned on Wednesdays. School on Saturday must go or kena bite in public HAHA. Sugu's homework, be patient. I'm coming to get you. Holy nights.
For the longest time
I'm that voice you're hearing in the hall
And the greatest miracle of all
No comments:
Post a Comment