Erm erm..Happy New Year? Lol I can't come online cause I know my ass will get stucked to the seat and hours will just pass like the speed of light in front of this bloody awesome screen okay. And I'm finally in form 5, lol still can't get used to that number in front of the word 'Dedikasi' at the column tingkatan. The class is awesome cause there's Mandy, Ray, Sal, Ching Ching and other familiar faces from 4P last year. Sadly, Li Peng and Geok San are in the class next door. My class teacher is Puan Noraslina, she teaches us Math and I wanna thank Ms. Tay cause you-know-why when you have a teacher who expects you to teach your other friends who are tuitionless. However, English and Bio teachers and perhaps EST too are the opposites, traumatic classes for me. Add maths woman is very entertaining, like somekind of Bollywood mum with "Da voice". Kadavale.. Overall, first week of school was quite okay, got our textbooks, tonnes of homework ready to kill and yea, assignments. Sorry Mandy, laughing and scribbling is what I do whenever I'm.. crazy. I can't swallow the stress so I let it out in that form. I hope it's alright and nobody thinks I'm crazy, yesterday in Fruity also I laughed too loud.
I'm not going for house practice cause it clashes with Grace Tay's and it's not counted anyway. This year I'm in volleyball, St. John, choir and Interact. Pure madness, all prefects have to stuff two notebooks, a pen, nailclipper, hair pin, rubber bands and safety pins in the tiny little pocket of our skirts. I need the anti-stress ball. Prefect's Camp is on the 4th-6th of March. IU Day seriously have to start the discussing and planning. Alright, I'm seriously hungry. Sappede =) And one more thing, sorry to Miss Guna, feeling very guilty here.
I Am No Busy Woman
No comments:
Post a Comment