Alright planned not to touch pc on weekdays but today is a mandatory exception because it's Rachel Saw Yi Jiau's birthday!!! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Monk-ey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I am 16 for like less than a month only and you're 17 now? My god..old lady. Haha. May your 17th year be as awesome as ever and stay out of the road. You better not take your driving license or I might lose my one and only son. Wait for me laa. Just now before going back time, Yen told there's a choir meeting so have to stay back. Penipu besar. It was actually the present-handing-over session to Ray. Stay crazy in the temple and I love you, Monk!
School today was okay. I was.. like the 'normal' me. There's PMD tomorrow so dear textbooks can have a break at home. Mum made tang yuan =) Greatest mummy ever. Owh yea, went to KLCC yesterday with Mandy for the Education Fair thingy, I'm sure everyone had heard of it and went too. The crowd was crazy, my legs hurt like mad and brought back loads of leaflets. It's rude not to accept them you know, they have a whole pile of it. The LRT and KTM experience on the way home was great. Erm that's it I guess, stomach's growling. 
Like roses, we blossom and die
We've fallen apart
It was written in blood
Oh my god!
These roses, white roses
No comments:
Post a Comment