04 December 2010

Glad it's over

I slept at 2.15am and woke up at 8 in the morning on a Saturday... This is a symptom of I don't know what. It's been like this..I felt so sleepy during papers cause when I have the chance to sleep, I can't. After the deadly Physics paper, it's worse. When people are resting their worked out brains, I was filling my mind with unnecessary stuffs. Anyway, as usual, mum and dad are out early for breakfast with grandparents, second bro went to uni and the other two are still finding their way out from dreamland. I don't know why, I feel like I've shrinked or my younger bro has grown taller..it doesn't matter. We're still the two little monsters who constantly tickles my mum's heart. Hey Happy December y'll :) I smiled when someone wished me that the other day because I was usually the one who wish them. Haha you're awesome.

It's December..Santa, food, holiday, awesome outings, family, joy, happiness. I suddenly thought of the church camp in Sungai Petani, Kedah when I was 10. The adults have their own activities, so as the children. Hence, me being so enthusiastic around all my other new friends, I won all the competitions LOL. Seriously, there were colouring contests, story telling contests and lots of art-related stuffs. I think I was inspired and motivated by my friend that time, Justin Gan. Ah it's been so long..I miss your sister, May Vin too. I was extremely over the moon because I've won so much prizes and the weird part was the adults kept saying I'm so young. Hmm. I really miss the blue chlorine-stained water..

Four more subjects to go. All the best amigos. Remember, stay away from hunger =P

1 comment:

  1. Hey, You're back. =D
    1 thing i'm curious is, I can't find your chat box. HAHAHAHA.
    hmm, seem like 7 susbjects finished and everyone started t relax a bit. good good. =D

    ReplyDelete