It's hard to adapt in such a short period of time. Sometimes, I feel like I rather lose something than having to suppress my strong feelings for it inside. It may kill me bad or make me tougher, I don't know. It still bothers me. I'm praying that it's just a long dream..
10 December 2010
Clouds like floating sheep
Oh yesterday was fun. I finally had enough time for accounts and yea it was fine. One more to go now..EST. But the day didn't end well though. My dad picked me up an hour later and I was seriously going to cry waiting at the school's bus stop alone. Thank god I saw another teacher waiting so I went in the school to wait..ugh...younger's bro idea to fetch him from tuition first then me. Anyways, it's coming to the end of the year. I keep saying it because I really don't want it to come. Yesterday I can't sleep because there was a sudden pressure on my chest and breathing was a problem. I really need to get out and just chill and forget about everything for a day. Tomorrow's the Agong's birthday haha. I want to watch The Chronicles of Narniaaaaa :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that Account paper.
ReplyDeleteIt's way better than Trial Account paper.
I'm glad that I manage to finish all and still have time check back.
Anyway, good luck in your EST!
I use to take the subject before the law change to 10 subhject then change again. -.-
Hahaha, I started love to take picture of the surrounding.
ReplyDeleteGlad that somebody actually say it awesome. thanks thanks thanks!