15 December 2010

Finale

It's seriously over. But there's still other challenges ahead, like driving. I don't know, I'm scared of driving. Today was one of the most memorable day in school ever. During the two hours gap, Ray, Mandy and I went taking photographs around the school compound and we went to primary school too. So much of memories was brought alive again. Lots of things had changed but all the awesome memories remain. Today is a good day :) Owh and MGS has totally turned ORANGE. Scary shades of orange everywhere, and the bright orange doors..

No more uniforms, no more brown-skinned exercise books, no more heavy textbooks, no more wooden desk, no more school toilet, no more morning assembly, no more white school shoes, no more MGS trademark socks, no more five days a week with awesome friends.. What's next.

1 comment:

  1. Those songs are very meaningful as each actually have a story behind.
    Did you listen to "Lan Tian"?
    In english it's actually called "Blue Sky". It's my FAVOURITE SONG! hahaha.
    Congratulation to you first for finish SPM. By the way, you all are so lucky can visit primary school as our primary is now seperated from secondary school. We couldn't enter anymore. I miss the primary school's canteen food.
    AND goodbye everything, hahaha, the only thing I scare is going for STPM which I have to say hi again. =(

    ReplyDelete