I can't say that I've been good but after this weekend, something will change for sure. Something is holding me back and that's the future. I'm scared, like a mouse hiding in a hole. I don't take for granted what others are thinking and expecting from me anymore, is it a good thing. Being so idle at home, you can't run away from sudden thoughts and imaginations which could really make you wonder who you are and you start to get confused, losing yourself in a whole new division of emptiness. Even when you're concentrating on doing something, your weightless mind gets blown away and disappears when you accidentally cut your finger. And the unfamiliar yet most recognisable voice echoed behind your ears, "Stop running away, there's nowhere to go..."
Omg..Michael Buble, MGMT, MLTR, Maroon 5 and bla bla bla. No not going any haha. By the way, Happy International Women's Day tomorrow :)
Caught between two choices
I lie spread-eagled
in perfect bilateral symmetry
No comments:
Post a Comment