Well the weekend was nice with the family. Dad had been working on weekends for the past three weeks but when he came back in the evening, we welcomed him with a lovely homecook meal ready on the table. The regular four of us now, no longer six. Dinner became earlier for us as brunch became a habit on the weekends. After dinner, we headed to the mall, bought tickets for World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles and wandered around till the time comes. I don't know why but most of the movies are rated 18 so we had a tough time deciding which movie to watch cause the lil' one got stopped at the entrance the week before when we watched The Fighter, so better not take the risk again. Uhm The Fighter was not a bad show but there were like a million times the F word was being heard throughout the show and honestly, I felt like puking after the first ten minutes itself. But yea, Melissa Leo's one-of-a kind acting made it bearable. World Invasion was like 2012, it was exciting and touching towards the end.
On Sunday, mom and dad went for another movie while two of us went for ice cream at McD and then shopped for flour, sugar, face cleanser and so on. I think we did get quite a number of intense stares from the public. I swear we did. After that, we went for supper. Oo yea, I feel bloated.
:) Did you see the moon last night. So so beautiful. Mesmerising. Tomorrow's a Tuesday, yea tomorrow's a Tuesday. Mondays always feel weird, somehow.
Double cheeseburgers,
your favourite
mine too after the XO
No comments:
Post a Comment