25 March 2011

Chariot

Howdy. Okay where to start from.

For a few nights, I slept at 5am. Well, showering at 9am never felt so exceptionally cold and chilly, yea cause I'm a pig I usually sleep till 10 or 11am when everybody else is in work or college. When I was about to enter the bathroom, one message came and my heart skipped a beat. A message, who could that be. If you're asking me what time I'm going to school, I'm gonna slap you. It was... "Good morning, KY. Are you ready. Whatever is the result, be happy. ENJOY"  That, was the breaking point. It was also the reason which kept me heartened for the rest of my day.

After school, Wei Wei, Yen and I took the train to Mid Valley, wanting to excite ourselves to the max for the day. Well, the most 'chih kek' thing I did was having the Pig Intestines Rice Set Meal which consists of pig's intestines and so many big cubic pig's blood in a hotpot. Luckily there was the lotus root soup to aid me swallow those stuffs into my stomach. Really, I think I'll really enjoy the pig's blood if I'm a vampire cause it's so darn fresh. Yen Yen claimed she saw Amber Chia, I only saw the back of her. And the 'joke itself' did the most 'chih kek' thing by not buying a ticket back to Klang. Went home, took a quick shower and went out again for a late dinner with the family.

Morning. No.. Okay.  
What you want?
I don't know. Depends on the result.
Yes. That is what I said. Be happy.
Okay, I will. Thanks.
Please always must be happy. Do not allow anyone or anything take it away. Remember.
*****
Congratulations. Are you happy?
Yes.
Thank you. thank you so so much. I love you.. I finally realised, it is not the black and white that counts, it is the red - your heart, your flesh, your blood, everything that you're made of. Have a great journey wherever you are whether it's the trough or the crest. Adios.

A to Z
I can't spell 'hnppaiess'
when 'pessimistic' takes all my  's' 

No comments:

Post a Comment