Just one week, and you have changed so much. Now I see how badly you do when you lose your glasses. But I'll understand and I'll just look past it. It's not the right time to be thinking of this anyway. And the other, your every act spells selfish, weak and insensitive. I feel sick just typing this, I don't want to go on. I don't like speaking the bad sides of people but these people are not typical acquaintances. But I know my position in this, I have no right to speak as loud as the others. But my eyes are clear and can't be fooled. It's coming to an end, like I said. Perhaps I should go on being silent to protect this pretty lie.
Just recently, I was reminded of a very important habit that we often neglect being so caught up with our own lives and problems, that is to never judge a book by its cover. A person who's quiet or harsh could have a thousand and one problems behind their strong exteriors. They might be wanting to hide something or to see if you're concerned enough to notice and make the first move. It's tiny things like this that determines how close you are in connecting with a person. It's funny how all those happy moments just wipe out of your head for a while when you start to have bad ones. I'm glad I have met true, real supporting friends though who is such a blessing from Him.
Well, all these stuffs.. I am a real sensitive I know. Lol I guess the stress level has gone too low that my mind has become too occupied. And the diarrhoea, flu, stomachache and dizziness. The moon was so round and bright just a few days back and now, the strong winds and storms are coming to accompany us tonight. May the force be with us, as what Kam said. All the best for the remaining days, amigos. :)
Suddenly I have this feeling,
Tasting copper in my mouth
Copper Down - The Boy Who Trapped the Sun