Yesterday was totally COOL!!! The whole Interact Installation turned into a Rock/BreakDance/IndianDance/Interactor's Idol CONCERT!!!!! AWESOME!!! LaSalle's guys, amazing dancers, HSK's dancers, even better, they Rocked the whole hall, Convent's singer, OMG! She's so sweet and HOT! Batu Unjur's President/Great Friendly Singer, Dizzy, Another talented dude, RZ's dancers, Cool song, Convent's cheerleaders, Some life-taking moves there, MGS's dancers, YEAH! Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hah! Crazy day...So many really kind-hearted ppl in tat event. I'm moved. I enjoyed myself very very much. I am the new Community Service Director! I LoVe it! I got the whole world waiting for me there... so I'm gonna give my very best and make them proud. Wat Attorney Gerard Lazarus said really knocked into me. I'll remember tat.
I hope everyone especially teenagers out there will be more aware of all these future-crushing things and avoid them as hard as u can. It's not worth it. All ur beloved ones will be crushed. Appreciate the life u have!!! I ♥ God.
P.S. So sorry to Simple Plan. Mistaken ur wonderful hit Your Love Is A Lie as Click Five's. Thanks a lot to BoW for acknowledging my mistake =D
No comments:
Post a Comment