Finally,my bro's back!!! He's really different now...in the good way ofcoz. He looks sooo much better now. =)
Yea...the hell's door opened on Monday. Sick of it already...I'm just gonna skip the whole school part. After school, gosh...mandy and I went to makan and we sat and chit-chat there for like one and a half hours. We got back into hell and started doing Geo folio. The outcome...i only finished 4 pages after about 3 1/2hours. Lol...went back at 7 pm, bathe, eat, tv, more tv and zZzZz...
I'm sorry to those I've been avoiding and those tat I'm gonna avoid. I dun hate you or watsoever but I just dunno how to face you tats all. Sorry...I can't give you my answer yet cause I myself dunno wat happened and wats gonna happen next. This Saturday...I'll give my best this Saturday and I might know wat I'm going to do. Hopefully, I won't regret doing this.
SLEEP WELL, EAT WELL
No comments:
Post a Comment