Six Things I'm Passionate About
♣ God
♣ Cooking and Baking
♣ My studies (just for now ofcoz)
♣ L0Ve
♣ Volleyball
♣ Ice-Cream
Six Things I Say Too Often
♣ I thank you, God
♣ Shit!
♣ BaB!
♣ Fcuk
♣ Oh My God
♣ Gila...
(Sry...I know i'm a rude kid)
Six Book I've Read (Omg...Read?)
♣ Chicken Soup : Friendship & Family (I think)
♣ Anak Bumi Tercinta : Jalan Sempit
♣ The Sterling of Proverbs (I dun understand a thing)
♣ Sejarah Book ☺ (kinda slept in it)
♣ The amazing cookbook by my aunt
♣ My bro's comic
Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
♣ The Click Five - Your Love Is A Lie
♣ Angels & Airwaves - Good Day
♣ Augustana - Boston
♣ OneRepublic ft. Timbaland - Apologize
♣ Shayne Ward - No Promises
♣ Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day
Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
♣ ♥ hurts
♣ Family sticks together for life
♣ Hardwork pays (well...sumtimes)
♣ Moral class sux
♣ Appreciate everybody & everything
♣ Always be thankful
Six Crazy Kids I Tagged
♣ Nelo
♣ Jammy
♣ Lollipop
♣ Rydu
♣ BoW
♣ Myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment