
This is Po, the panda. Voiced by Jack Black not Brad Pitt...lol =P
Yesterday, I went to Klang Club for a meeting...WEIRD. Most of them there are 'my kaum' but it was okay, in the evening, we went to Jusco to have some McD =) I'm so addicted to Cheeseburger!!! The saddest thing is I got sick...I drank so much coke and ate so much ice-cream till I have cold...Things got worse when I begin coughing...and in the morning, there's BLOOD. I'm like OMG...I'm so gonna stop eating McD for 2 months. Hahahaha...After that, we went to the supermarket to check out sumthing...until we reached the dairy products section. My mom wanted to buy the twin pack HL milk but there was no price stated so we wanted to ask the guy. We suddenly start speaking Tamil..."Ine HL-Milk Tuwin-pek Perai-se elek dei" HAHAHA...hillarious. Lots of crazy stuffs happened but its P&C. =P So long pips....
º≡∩«φ↕♀☻*☼♣
No comments:
Post a Comment