Monday, went to The Paws, an animal shelter for dogs and cats. We bathed them, give them medicine, play with their little puppies and got scratched. It was actually FUN! It was raining so we can't take them out for a walk. Then, we have lunch at Shah Alam's McD. Yeah, I ate my favourite Cheeseburger!!! Hahaha...The 4 HS boys are INSANE!!! They mixed papers, all sorts of spices, tissues and straws in the coke and challenged each other to drink it. I thought only my bros do that.
Tuesday, nothing much. My holiday is just waking up, eat, see TV, eat , more TV, tuition, TV again, snacks, never-ending TV, supper, sleep and the whole routine repeats. Sugu's class was nice. I got a chop!!!
Today is Wednesday!!! Yea, my bro is in Aeon now, not wanting to fight with the "aunties" in the afternoon. I realised that aunties nowadays are so much modern than the youngsters. The way they dress up is just fabulous. And of course the other group of extreme dressers is none other than the "Onions". Later, Chemistry class. Okay, got to continue with the Facebook thingy. Chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment