12 December 2008
Moving Stones
It's Friday. It's gonna be Christmas. I LOVE X'mas!!! But New Year...Anyway, 2008 has been quite a "HEAVY" year. Lots of things ended, started, burst out and reborned. For instance, PMR's over!!! I'm hoping for a crazier 2009 which is the Cow Year. 2 more years and we're out of school. I believe the people who said school's life is the most enjoyable time of our life. I trust all of you! Then, we'll all separate into different directions to achieve this and that. When we meet each other again, some might be married, Ph.D-ed, taller, shorter, maybe we'll see them on TV, replace Najib, become Mahatma Gandhi II...Anything can happen. Okay, I'm thinking too far, SPM is not even over. Whatever that comes, we'll just have to accept it, rite? Accept or Die. Well, I'm definitely extremely bloody sure and positive that I have to go back to Japan. I'm not betraying India nor Malaysia but...½ of my heart & soul is left behind there. On Wednesday, Aeon was packed like hell. Banting fellas, Tanjung Karang fellas, Ulu Selangor fellas, Klang fellas. Suffocation. And the worst part is there's so darn many KIDS and BABI-es running, playing and crying. I don't hate them but their parents who failed to educate their generations. Babies crying, I can understand, no one can control their 'pipes'. Anyway, I'm sure the Boss of Jusco is smiling from ears to ears.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment