02 December 2008

Japan, My 2nd Home

I'm finally back, to my family, to home, to Blogspot, to tuition and everything/everyone here. However, my heart's still in Japan. I really really don't want to come back here. I miss all the memories I had with the new 'Family' I have there. I hope our relationship will last forever. Reunion? YES!!! Can't wait for it. Yesterday, I received a letter from my foster family in Japan. I'm like OMG! I'm really touched. Although there's so much "Kanji" I don't quite understand, I feel their loves. Okasan, otosan, abaasan, Mayukosan, doumo arigatougozaimasu.
Japan is great. Exchange programme is magnificent. Everyone should have this kind of experience. I'm in the process of making a slideshow thingy bout Japan but I'm really not good in it so be patient, Saya budak baru belajar. =P

I LOVE JAPAN!!!

This wonderful song Momiji (maple leaf) is very meaningful to me because my foster mum loves it and she taught me this dance which we presented in the 'Separation Party'.

No comments:

Post a Comment