My luck is pretty good these days. Miss Ezreena's cat puked on my essay. LOL. She's leaving us after the holidays and tat means 'pisase' is back. HAHA. Next, congrates to Sabrina, our new Head Prefect and Shadlini, Asst. 1 and Kern Yeung, Asst. 2 and all the other committees. Seriously, I wasn't feeling anything when teacher announced it, I was numb and just don't care. I was actually expecting sumthing like treasurer maybe, I'm so gonna miss my traffic duty. Ppl aren't sure whether 'we' can communicate and work together but yeh, I promise tat I'll give my best in watever I do. Well, past is past. Why talk about it again and again if it doesn't give any benefit. Merdeka's Celebration is cancelled due to the H1N1 outbreak so guess I'm free on tat day. =) I picked up a few Tamil words from Sundrambal today..it was awesome. And my Mandarin is..oh well, school's great coz we're gonna get tonnes of homework before the hols.
Happy Burfday, Deena!!! She's the new Traffic Counselor. You'll do great, no doubt about tat.
God, I love You.
P3aCe
No comments:
Post a Comment