His Thoughts is Running like Vulcan
26 August 2009
Pope Canny Juveira
It's the Fasting month so good luck to all fasters? Yea, my holiday has been 'great' at home. Last weekend, we had dinner together again. I guess it'll be a weekly thing since my other aunties and uncles are just too busy to accompany my grandparents but I love it, no objection. =) Sunday night, a few of our close relatives came over to visit my mum. She's still unwell, I can see it in her eyes but she'll be alright. My bro watched UP the other day and he said it was very nice and funny..lalala. I wanna watch Orphan tomorrow, it's 18PL. Hee. I'm a weird person, they said because I love walking in the mall alone. Crazy huh? Enjoy your holidays. 5 more days.
Supsss
Our lucky table number
Kids nowadays..they're lil devils. =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment